Saturday 10 March 2012



Hope you're having a lovely Saturday. I've been busy with the garage sale, lots of fun, lots of people and lots of things sold (and bought!). We and our neighbours are getting our storage spaces cleared out for the upcoming renovation of our flats, so we are keeping shop tomorrow as well. And although these are times to stop making and stop hoarding I can never resist buying fabrics and making things...Here are some cushion covers which I made a little while ago. One has found its way into the shop, the other are waiting to go there, I think. They say a lot about my taste. On the one hand I love soft linen, whites and beige. On the other I can never resist a bit of retro fun. What is your favourite style? My Etsy shop has been updated today, and more stuff is coming in. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment